Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Sep 1.

Today is my sister's birthday.
She's a mother of 7-month toddler & I could not present her anything.

Looking after the kid is such a tiring job & I thought the best thing to share with her is something I've been reading.

Story about Banarsi Lal Chawla (no worries, if the name doesn't ring a bell !!) & his daughter Kalpana Chawla (Yes, that Astronaut & Pride-of-India).

http://www.rediff.com/news/2003/feb/01spec.htm

I've read that story by Josy Joseph, whenever I've felt a low and every time, my throat gets a lump & eyes turn moist after I finish it.

I suggest, Reader you too read it, if you haven't.
It's an engrossing tale & worth your time.

Good Day, May your God go with you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.