Friday, June 25, 2010

Blood Donation

Can donating blood reduce your weight/make your texture better?

Some facts,
1) Men donate blood & get rid of extra Iron in their body. it reduces chance of heart-attack.
2) Blood Donation gives you a High, better than what hooch/smoke can ever give.

Blood Banks are mandated not to sell blood. Lack of trade-activity by our vigilant Courts had created Supply constraints on blood-availability. (case of Good-Intentions doing more harm than bad-Activities.)

I had been to Narayana Hrudayalaya recently to donate blood to a colleague's Father. (Unfortunately, all our blood couldn't save him :()

While coming out after donation, I saw a young-father from Orissa struggling to fill a form. His kid-daughter needed quite some blood & he coud not arrange for it.

Cursing myself for not able to help him, I was walking past the parking lot.

IDEA FLASHED.

If donating blood can reduce iron-content, doesn't it help in reducing fat?
If it can, so many people would want to donate blood, just to get rid of fat.

Let me get around this!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.