Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 comes to an end

Long long time ago, I used blogger.com to post on CNBC.

Laziness took the better part of me & voila, me writing when 2008 is ending.

Looking back at 2008, I realize, Ability can never match with demand.

I had a wishlist for 2008, (inspired by 43folders.com) Vipassana Mediatation, Driving & Driving-License, Multibagger Stocks, .............., DRA (Recognition @ my firm, Intel)

Hardly much has been covered, It's not been a lazy-bum year, but still could not cover much ground.

In 2009, I wish I'd be a bit more punctual, bit more voracious, bit more funny and lot more hungry.

Wishing myself and my readers (if any!!) Hungry New Year-2009.

On recession-slowdown-..... Well,
1) Indra prastha was built, only when Pandava's were thrown out of Hastinavati
2) Dwaraka was built, only when Yadava's went out of Mathura &
3) I took to X'th Std Maths, only when kicked [in the butt] in IX Std Kannada.

Ending with Steve Jobs's words ==> Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.