Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Voted for govt in cut motion by mistake: JMM

Rediff reports

Voted for govt in cut motion by mistake: JMM

Couldn't have been any better.
We get what we deserve. If that's true, Jharkhand has got what it deserved.

All JMM folks said "Eh", instead of 'No" and they were all in trance or were in ecstasy.
And this is at a place, where people decide on life-changing issues. [Nuclear Deal, Defence Expenditure, Finance Bill]

Some day, I wish all MP's vote for Lokpal bill in this way.

Note: When was the last time, any of our Senator [MP] came up with a bill/policy paper?
So many Foreign-Educated, Bab-Log, Whiz Kids, Tweeters.
ZERO.

my cents on this is: Majority of Indian Legislators are Lawyers & with all due respect to them, All they do is Talk.
Most honourable in this is league is HRD Minister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good read.

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.