Tuesday, July 28, 2009

News that interested me.

News 1)
Omar Abdullah "conditionally" resigns
These 2 interested me.
1) "Time bound Investigation"
2) No amount of Investigation by Home Department would help.

Why does a person mention Time-Bound?
Is he worried about reputation or time it takes to complete Investigation.
If so, Investigation Time is equally important as his reputation.

He sees that however prompt & efficient the Govt Investigation be, Opposition will feel facts would be twisted to suit the government.
Coming out an incumbent Chief Minister, it says about the level of belief People have on Investigations.

I feel happy, also Omar Abdullah is brutally frank. He is sensitive and see's that his Government will be accused and he wants "Ceaser's wife should be beyond reproach".


2) Richard Bransopn looses Sole-Use of "Virgin" for branding

I'm a fan of Richard Branson. I feel for him, but this is a welcome judgement.
Words alike Ideas, must be liberating and Words themselves should not be bonded.
[I don't intend to open Virgin Info Systems tomorrow :) ]

I'm sure, Good Old Ricky will find a way out. After all, it is this man, who dared to land a plane in Iraq in 1991, when Britain's National Carrier did not.

Indian Express reports "Virgin Enterprises must pay 1,500 pounds to Bodtrade’s legal costs."
This has been issued by UK's Intellectual Property Office.

Good to see Intellectual Property Office.

Here, In India, Generalist Judges are expected to study and decide on all matters under Sun.

Putting Judges to grave dis-comfort, longer durations and putting them in the eye of the public.

I personally know few judges, who are not comfortable to drag cases, but are bound to give future dates and lengthen the "Turnover Time", all in the favour of "JUSTICE".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.