Monday, June 15, 2009

If some one out there is unemployed enough to read this, you have good news.

I've decided to rationout 5 min-a-day to this blog.
I've stopped chatting to Yallamanda daily and plan to use it here.

So, here it goes.

Subbu. forwarded this today. OLD-WINE, still tastes fine.

# One fine day a girl proposed to a sardar, but the sardar denied simply saying
that in our family we only marry our relatives. My mom married my dad, my
brother married my bhabhi, my uncle married my aunt and so on, so please excuse me!

# Two sardars went into a pub and after ordering two beers took some
sandwiches out of their pockets and started to eat them.
"You can't eat your own sandwiches in here," complained the pub-owner.
So the two sardars swapped (exchanged) their sandwiches.

# American says " US mein shaadi E-mail se hoti hai." (Good, I'll talk to Agapios in Hindi today !!)
Sardarji says " India main to shaadi Fe-mail se hoti hai...!!!"

# What is the difference between WATCH & WIFE
Sadarji answers -- Ek bigadti hai to bandh ho jati hai...... Doosari
bigadati hai to "SHUROO' ho jati hai

# Koun si devi ka kounsa prasad India mein famous hai?
Sardar answers: Rabri devi ka Laloo Prasad ( I just read Ram Vilas Paswan has 5 Devi's,.... no wonder he opposes women's reservation...)

# A two seater plane crashed in a graveyard in Punjab today.......
Local sardars have so far found 500 bodies and are
still digging for more.


My 2 cents:
Dhoni paraded his team a bit too early for the media. [then, T20 World Champs, India Team were accused of rifts within the team]
Would he parade his team now, We need to see UNITY more than anytime now? [T20 World Champs India are out of the competition]

The team, could not wait to meet Sehwag back.

Yuvaraj Singh big-mouthed on repeating 2007 T20 World Cup History.
History would repeat, that of India loosing crucial games.

Dravid, was in bad form, Dravid backed Sehwag during 2007 ODI World cup, Dravid was eventually knocked out.

Mahi, is in bad form, Mahi backed Sehwag, then fumed at him, [Smart] So, Mahi will not be knocked off.

Good that Chika, Raaveeeeee and above all Aruuuuuuuuun Laaaaaaaaaal would not make noises about belligarent Indian team.

Sachin, the prophet has again proved right.

FATIGUE, fatigue has caused this.
Hello, Lalith Modi, plz don't think of IPL Winter version.

Allow Viru to chill, Yuvraj to find a wife and Mahi to go to Chennai.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've yet to do any thing that's worth to be said about me.